RadiaShield® Men’s Boxer-Brief
- Reduces radiation exposure to reproductive organs
- RadiaShield® protection on codpiece and back (radiation from the sides is absorbed by the body before reaching reproductive organs)
- Luxurious Modal/Spandex and RadiaShield® Fabric
- Anti-bacterial, anti-odor, light-weight, breathable, and machine washable
- Efficacy: 99.9% Shielding Effectiveness (40-60dB). View independent FCC-certified laboratory testing report.
Prices in US Dollars.
Material: 100% RadiaShield® Fabric, 95% Modal / 5% Spandex
Care: Delicate wash cold. Air dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Click for Sizing Chart
“Use of cell phones by men is associated with a decrease in semen quality. The decrease in sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology is related to the duration of exposure to cell phones.”
-Source: Cleveland Clinic, Fertility and Sterility® Vol. 89, No. 1, January 2008