RadiaShield® Fabric is a highly conductive silver textile with similar shielding properties to a 1/4-inch thick sheet of aluminum.
RadiaShield® Fabric shields everyday radiation by neutralizing (through reflection and absorption) incoming electromagnetic waves, canceling out the ambient radiation and reducing your exposure.
Utilizing the same shielding approach that is used in industrial and military applications, RadiaShield® Fabric is designed to be safe and comfortable for pregnant women.
- Super light-weight, RadiaShield® Fabric weighs less than the cotton in t-shirts
- Machine washable, RadiaShield® Fabric will not deteriorate in effectiveness over time or through machine washings
- Breathable and soft to the touch
- Free of toxins and allergens, Free of heavy-metals and toxic dyes, RadiaShield® Fabric goes through rigorous independent product safety testing (see reports below)
- Highly effective, In addition to rigorous internal testing, RadiaShield® Fabric has been independently tested in FCC-certified and NVLAP-accredited labs to have shielding effectiveness of 99.9% for the range of everyday radiation (<10MHz – 8+GHz) (see reports below)