SmartNOVA Baby Monitor
Out of stock
**The SmartNova Baby Monitor is currently sold out. We are taking this opportunity to upgrade our next batch. Development is in the works, so we appreciate your patience. If you would like to be placed on our waiting list and receive updates on when our new baby monitors will be available for purchase, please provide your information on this form. Include your first name, last name and preferred email address. For additional questions, please send us an email.**
A collaboration between Norwegian electronics manufacturer, NOVA, and RadiaShield Technologies, makers of Belly Armor.
Traditional DECT baby monitors emit significant amounts of microwave radiation over extended periods of infant exposure. The new (Cordless Anti-Radiation Environment) technology in the SmartNova Baby Monitor achieves the same clear and private communication, while emitting 97% less radiation and no pulsing radiation.
- 97% less radiation than DECT
- Zero pulsing microwave radiation
- Extra long battery life (up to 72 hours in standby – 3x other brands)
- Zero-interference and 100% privacy
- 2-way communication
- Automatic channel switching
- Operation range up to 1200ft line of sight
- Range control
- Display the temperature from the child’s surroundings (16-99F)
- Both units with battery meter and with low battery warning in the parent unit
- Vibrator notification
- Sound level lights
- Li-ion battery in both units, intelligent charging
- Quick charge, 5-6 hours
- Night light with dimmer
- Battery backup
- Plug & Play
- High-tech microprocessors
ABOUT NOVA Since the early 1990s NOVA has specialized in the field of electronic baby monitors and set new industry standards. NOVA was the first in the world to use a dual code system, digital technology, LCD display and has developed the new (Cordless Anti-Radiation Environment) technology.
Prices in US Dollars.